Explore Bangkok with me…
If you wish to see my beautiful city and are looking for a local guide to show you around then please keep me in mind. I can show you Bangkok’s top sightseeing attractions or treasures such as hidden gardens, atmospheric alleys, unique shops and the quirky details that make a tour memorable as you discover Bangkok’s past, present and future. I will be happy to assist you for a unique experience in Bangkok.
At the end of an enjoyable and adventurous day, you can reward yourself with a Thai massage and/or fine dining. If you should still have enough energy, it will be high time for Bangkok’s nightlife!
Below are some of the top attractions in Bangkok. There are so many nice places that are not listed here. All my tours are fully flexible on the day to take account of any special events taking place, the weather, and to your interests.
Please note that I am not affiliated with any places listed here. These places are simply my personal recommendations.
I am also available for longer bookings (2-3 days). We can discover areas around Bangkok such as the nice beach at Hua Hin, a Bridge over the River Kwai at Kanchanaburi – the start of the infamous World War II Death Railway to Burma, etc. Please contact me at TukBkkEscort@hotmail.com for more information.
– The Royal Grand Palace and The Royal Temple
– Wat Pho (The Temple of The Reclining Buddha)
– Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn)
– Canal Tour (Take a Private Long Tail Boat)
– Royal Barges Museum
– Artist’s House (Baan Silapin)
– Pak Klong Talad (Flowers Market)
– Jim Thompson House and Museum
– M.R. Kukrit’s Heritage Home
– Crocodile Farm
– Snake Farm
– Ancient City
– Erawan Museum (3 Headed Elephant)
– Lumphini Park
– Dream World Theme Park
– Siam Niramit Show – World Class Spectacular Performance
– Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance at Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre
– Sirocco Rooftop Restaurant and Sky Bar at LeBua Hotel
– Vertigo Rooftop Restaurant and Moon Bar at Banyan Tree Hotel
– The Bamboo Jazz Bar at Mandarin Oriental Hotel
– Adult clubs, Go-go and Beer Bars (Nana, Asoke and Silom areas)
– OR just spend a quiet but sensual evening/night with me 😉
Day and Night Visit…
– China Town (Yaowarat)
– Khaosan Road
Thank you: Dreams Time, Sirocco, Pantip and Tourism Authority of Thailand